Thursday, March 11, 2010

This week on General Hospital


This week, Sonny is already suspected of a murder he did’t commit, but wants his son’s approval. Sonny is driven to tell the truth about Claudia’s real killer. If Dante finds out the truth, what will he do now?

What do I think??? It is hard to say with so many twists and turns to this story line. Sonny is caring man, don't let the tough guy cover fool you! He cares for his family and would do anything to protect his children. So what do you think will be gained by telling Dante that his brother killed Claudia in self defence and not his long lost father the mob boss Sonny.

I am not sure where they are going to go with this...I totally thought I had it figured out but I was so wrong....so tell me what do you think will be gained by telling Dante the truth? Will he try to get to know his father? Will he protect his brother when he finds out the truth??? Can't wait to see how this turns out!

WHAT?? You do not watch General Hospital...well I suggest you do. It is not like your typical daytime soap, it is so much sore then that. I truly think if they tried it prime time it would be a hit!




I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other General Hospital branded items to facilitate my review.






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails