Monday, October 20, 2008

This kid....

So today I am cleaning and little guy is in the bathroom singing.......
"Plant heroes oh oh Planet Heroes save the day"
Too cute, I know.

I have to go see what he is actually up to in there. He has proven in that past that he can not be trusted for long periods in there. Can I say dental floss everywhere???

I peek around the corner and watch in amazement.
He has his pants around his ankles.
His leg pressed up to the toilet and his hips trusted froward.
Then he pees.
After that he pulls up his pants and raises his leg and uses his FOOT to flush the toilet.
All while totally unaware that I am watching him in wonder and fright.
He walks right by the sink the sees me and smiles.

I say " You need to wash your hands"

His response "I didn't touch my sinep (spelled backwards) and I did not use my hands to flush the toilet, so I don't have to wash my hands"

I am not sure if I should be impressed or concerned.

1 comment:

Connie said...

I am impressed ~ not that he can take care of business without using his hands but that he flushed. Damn those auto flushers at school! Yet another reason I hate walking into bathrooms ~ YUCK!

Related Posts with Thumbnails