Wednesday, November 18, 2009

On the third day of Christmas.....Olivu 426 review and discount code

Welcome to the third day of Christmas my2boyz style!

I am so very excited about this review and to share with you what I can drive 3 miles to get! There is this FABULOUS little shop in our town called Olivu 426 with the most amazing products. Chances are you have never heard of them but let me tell you MUST give them a try.

This quaint little store is owned by a darling young lady named Caitlin and on any given day you will find her and her employees in her open beauty kitchen mixing up some of the most amazing bath and beauty products I have ever tried! Her philosophy is quite simple, getting back to the basics by using only the freshest all natural ingredients from all corners of the world. It doesn't stop there! What also sets Olivu 426 apart from other bath and beauty products store is they give you the opportunity to customize your own products from their wide variety of high quality fragrances and oils. How fun!!! Want to share the experience of customizing your products? Then have a party Olivu 426 style! Invite up to 10 of your best gal pals and spend 2 hours making your own creations!! How fun with this be for a girls birthday party, a baby shower, a bridal shower or just a plain old fun girls night out!

Not feeling creative? Don't fret as they have ready made products for sale as well. I am IN LOVE with their Anti-aging face serum, I cannot say enough wonderful things about this product especially with the colder weather setting in, I know this is going to be a life saver this winter! Another must have, for mom's especially is their Emu Lotion Stick which would be PERFECT for children's delicate cheeks. I am also very fond of their Detoxifying Facial Bar, it leaves my face feeling fresh and clean with out over drying it. In addition to their line of lotions and potions for grown ups they have a wonderful baby line. I plan on purchasing some of their sweet smelling natural baby products for my niece who is going to be having her first baby soon!

I highly recommend you pay Olivu 426 a visit and look around. Browse through the varitey of high quality items, your are bound to find that pefect Christmas gift or something for yourself! Olivu 426 is graciously offering all of my readers a 10% discount until December 25th 2009. When placing an on-line order type my2boyz into comment box and the amount will be credited back to your credit card. If you are local just mention that you read my review and if asked the secret code it is my2boyz as well.

Thank you and see you tomorrow for day 4 of the 12 days of Christmas my2boyz style!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails