Tuesday, November 17, 2009

On the first day of Christmas......Wear Your Music...a review

Welcome to the first day of the 12 days of Christmas my2boyz style!

Looking for a gift for the rock star in your life? Or looking for a gift that gives back? Wear Your Music is for you then!



I had the opportunity to review their guitar string bracelet and I have gotten a ton of complements on it, my husband the guitar player keeps eyeing it up....I think he wants one. I personally LOVE IT . I was sent the silver bracelet but they do come in many colors for every taste. The most wonderful thing about them is the are $9.99! Even better is a % of all profits from the bracelets go towards the MusiCares Foundation! The gift that gives!



Are you looking to give back more this holiday season?? Then pick up an Artist Bracelet made from the guitar strings of the artist of your choice, handcraft from recycled silver and guitar strings that have been donated by the artist. 100% of the profits are donated to the charity of the artists choice. They do sell for more, $100.00 and up come with a certificate of authenticity. *Each Artist Bracelet is custom made upon order and production time can take up to three weeks before item ships.

Wear Your Music also carries a variety of necklaces and earrings. So head on over an pay them a visit and pick up something for the rock star in your life I know I am!

Also if you become a Facebook Fan of Wear Your Music you will be eligible to win free stuff every week from now until Christmas, the last giveaway being an Artist Bracelet! (Wear Your Music Guitar String Bracelet Charity Project)
See you tomorrow for day 2 of the 12 day of Christmas my2boyz style!




The only compensation received for this review post is a sample of the product. The opinions expressed at my2boyz are those of blog author only.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails