Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tuesday's Green Tip on Wednesday???

I am over a day late with this post, I am so sorry. It has been a very busy week and honestly I should be working not blogging right now! So here is Tuesday's Green tip on Wednesday......
This week I will be using a Green tip a good friend posted on Facebook. It is so simple it is genius! Thank You A!

"Here's an easy way to be just a tiny bit greener. My daughter and I drink a lot of filtered water. When some is left in a glass I don't dump it down the drain. Instead I water the plants with it. The water is at room temperature by this point and because it is filtered there is no chlorine."


Until next week...keep it Green

PS A shout out to The Crazy Green Cheapskate...I won a giveaway on her blog and wanted to show her some love! Thanks!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails