Saturday, August 9, 2008

Our Wisconsin Weekend

Welcome all campers headed my way from Camp Candid Carrie. I hope you enjoy your stay no mater how long it may be!

We have a tradition on the weekends in the summer.

Saturday: Get lawn mowed, get caught up on yard work, get caught up on house work, get annoyed by kids every five seconds with "I am hungry, I am thirsty. Mom he hit me, Mom can I play inside, Mom, Mom" , get caught up on laundry, do big grocery shopping, watch America's most Wanted.

Sunday: Go to Tommy's pool. Tommy is a dear friend of ours who has this AWESOME pool! And EVERY Sunday depending on the weather of course we pack up the kids and go over there. This Sunday big guy brought a friend.


Here is the pictorial:




The Pool


The Bar/Shed



Packer Raft, of course!!


Three boys having fun
CANNONBALL!!


Lounging on the raft
Little man!

Is someone tired or cold?

Hanging with mom

Dad looking too cool!

Time for a nap





7 comments:

Candid Carrie said...

Nice job Susan, you made Wisconsin look like some place I'd actually want to live!

That pool looked so inviting! I can picture myself floating on that Green Bay Packer raft while eating a few cheese curds!

Thanks for doing this!

Susie said...

You pretty much described every Saturday over here except at night, I bake cake:-)

JWilson said...

I need that bar!!!! Of course I coouldnt have a bar like that without the pool. We have this really huge yard and I've been trying to talk my husband into a pool maybe the thought of a bar to go with it would be enough to convince him.

JWilson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SabrinaT said...

That looks like a great day! The next place we will must have a pool & garden. (bathrooms optional)!

Outnumbered2to1 said...

Do you watch americas Most Wanted to see if you recognize anyone from the area? Hee hee. That would be the only reason I would watch

Teri said...

Aren't pool days the greatest? Love the pix.

Related Posts with Thumbnails