Saturday, August 2, 2008

I have had an award bestowed upon me!!!

Oh my word!!! This is too much! Leah over at Diaries of a Domestic Goddess has awarded me the Kiss Ass blogger award! I am so excited to have this honor bestowed upon me! Thank you! Thank You! Thank You Leah! You rock girl!!
Kick Ass Blogger Award

Here are the rules:
-Choose 5 bloggers that you feel are "Kick Ass Bloggers"
- Let them know via email, twitter or blog comments that they've received an award
-Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to http://www.mammadawg.com/-Pass it on!

-Grab the code's from this post and post your award for all to see and then blog about it
- Link up the person who nominated you (meaning me) for the Kick Ass Blogger Club.

Here are the 5 I nominate

1) Scargosun - I love her passion for Cape Cod. She recently learned some hard lessons with wine and lobster!

2) Judy over at Coffee Jitters-Poor girl is dealing with angles flying over head!

3) Good Golly Miss Blondie- I found her through another blog and saw she had my button! Hers was the first blog I saw it on! Thanks!!

4) Outnumbered 2 to 1- Without her I may not have become a blogger. Thanks T!

5) Blarney Spot- One of the first regular blogs I read and still do!


3 comments:

Miss Blondie said...

Oh thank you so so much!! I love getting awards! I'm glad you like my blog. I must have the code in the button wrong(i have no clue about those things) but i'll play around with it and see if i can fix it!

Outnumbered2to1 said...

Well, Susan, I just wanted to say that I am so honored to get this kick ass award. It goes up there with the martini you awarded me many months ago. I'm glad that you are blogging. I think it is way fun having peeps blog and yet knowing you in real life too. I think I get an extra peek into your life. Keep up the good work and thanks again for the award. You Rawk!

Michele P. said...

congrats on your award! You go, girl! Just wanted to leave you a note telling you to stop by before the end of the week so you can enter my first giveaway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails