Wednesday, April 29, 2009

John Masters Organics Shine On Review

I am a sucker for any beauty product that is organic and green...who am I kidding? I am a sucker for all things organic and green. Maybe sucker is not the right word to use..how about I love to try all things organic and green.

So of course that applies the beauty products I use. I have had great success with a specific brand of organic shampoo and conditioner, not naming names, they did not respond to my email about doing a product review/giveaway, they do not get free press, for now at least. I may change my mind in the future. Anyway back to subject at hand. I have NOT be successful with ANY natural styling product I have tried until this arrived on my door step a few weeks ago...

John Masters Organics Shine On. This is a natural, leave-in hair treatment that uses organic kelp in place of synthetic ingredients to smooth the hair shaft. It leaves hair shiny and soft, all day long. There are 6 additional certified-organic plant extracts help condition the hair and the best thing...it is safe for color-treated hair.

I was so excited to try it. You can use it on wet or dry hair and when it arrived well...the hair was dry. I only used a little at first and WOW, I was very happy. My hair was super shinny, so much so that I had several people at work ask what I did different to my hair. I love shinny hair! The next day I used it on my wet hair and used a little more then day before. I dried and styled my hair as usual using only this product, again I was impressed, it left my hair feeling and looking wonderful. A product I am addicted to and in need of more soon.

Apparently I am not he only one who feels this way about Shine On, this product received the 2009 Elle Green Stars Award and Treehugger.com awarded them the Best of Green award for their hair care products. I am going to try their Lavender and Rosemary Shampoo and Rosemary and Peppermint Dangler I will let you know my thoughts when I try it.

If you are not familiar with John Masters organics I suggest you head on over to their site and look around. They not only have haircare products but body, skincare and pet products as well. Something for everyone.

A BIG Thank You to John Masters for the opportunity to try this product.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Would love to know the organic shampoo and conditioner you have used successfully! Please share!

Related Posts with Thumbnails