Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm A General Hospital Brand Ambassador!!!


Yes it's true I watch General Hospital and have been watching "GH" for about 30 years...yep I was not even born when I began my love affair...OK I was 9 and I was a "latch-key kid". I would run home after school just in time to catch the last 30 minutes of it. I would have KILLED to see the whole episode when Luke and Laura got married, or when she came back from the dead! Them were some good times. I watched it all through college, I watched it on and off for many years, by on and off I mean not every day but at least 3 times a week. I have been watching it way more in the past year, LOVED the whole Franco story line! I have to say it was the best they have ever had. I do not watch any other daytime soap, I never really have...always true to my GH!
So when I found out I was going to be an Ambassador I was SO THRILLED ! I jumped up and down and my husband just rolled his eyes and laughed at me, as if! So for the next few weeks I will be spreading the word on how AWESOME General Hospital is and maybe just maybe get a few people to watch it!
There is a contest going on but hurry you have until the February 28th to enter and that is just a few days away! What kind of contest you ask? One lucky winner will be randomly selected to receive a trip to Los Angeles to visit the set of General Hospital and have a walk-on role. HOW FUN WOULD THAT BE???? Click here to enter!




I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other General Hospital branded items to facilitate my review



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails